Are you looking for new SEO guest post opportunities?
Topen SEO Blog is now accepting guest posts from bloggers, marketers, and webmasters who want to share their opinions and reach a wider audience base. If you’re interested in submitting a guest post, read on to learn about the guidelines and requirements.
Who Can Contribute a Guest Post?
In order to contribute a guest post on the Topen SEO Blog, you need to be related to digital marketing. The blog welcomes guest posts from individuals with expertise in the following areas:
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Tips and Strategies
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Guest Posting Guidelines
To ensure that your guest post is published on Topen SEO Blog, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Content should be a minimum of 2000 words. The longer, the better.
- Your content should be unique, and we do not accept content that has been published elsewhere.
- Accepted topics include SEO, PPC, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business, and Social Media Marketing.
- Please avoid links to spam domains. All links should educate the reader, and any unnatural link will be removed.
- Add links to the inner pages of Topen SEO Blog in your draft to increase the chances of acceptance.
- Use font Arial, size 14 for the content body, and size 24 for the main heading.
- You can forward your drafts as a Word doc or Google doc.
- Do not use any images unless there are screenshots taken by you.
- We do not pay for your article.
- Avoid copying ideas from other resources on the web.
- Check your drafts on Grammarly before forwarding.
- All guest posts submitted are not accepted. Only the best guest posts will be published after careful review.
Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your expertise in digital marketing and increase your audience base by submitting a guest post to Topen SEO Blog.